Withdrawal of order
Does the product purchased through our online store not correspond to creating samples?
Then you have the option to return it without giving reasons within the legal 14-day period from the date of receipt. Of course, this also applies to the products you have chosen for sale.
How to proceed with the return?
|Return in the store|
You can bring the returned goods to our store in person, at any time during our opening hours together with the purchase document. We will check the returned goods and write a withdrawal from the purchase contract with you and we will ensure the return of the purchase price to your bank account within 14 days.
If you do not have our store at hand, you can also send the returned goods to us by post to the address of our establishment. In this case, follow these steps:
- Download and fill in the document on withdrawal from the purchase agreement - HERE
- Set the goods to their original condition. In this case, we will refund the full price of the goods.
- Pack the goods carefully. It is important to pack the goods carefully so that they are not damaged during transport, ideally in the original packaging. Don't forget to include a signed withdrawal from the purchase agreement.
- Send the goods to us
Frýdlant nad Ostravicí
- What does it mean to withdraw from the purchase contract without giving a reason?
If you purchased the product from us in the e-shop as a consumer, you have the right to return it without giving reasons within 14 days of delivery. You can use your right, for example, if the production does not meet your expectations or does not meet your needs with its features.
- I bought the products as company?
If you purchased the product on our e-shop as an entrepreneur or a legal entity, you are not entitled to return the product within 14 days.
- What are the possibilities and scope of testing the goods?
You can try the purchased product appropriately. However, it should not be damaged, soiled or otherwise degraded. Put on your shoes at home, try them on. Do not remove placards or other markings unless clearly necessary.
- What if the product is damaged during testing?
You can also return a partially damaged product to us. However, in such a bow we will have the right to reduce your refundable amount by an amount corresponding to the value of the product's impairment.
- What if I return incomplete goods?
In order to get the full amount back, you need to return the goods complete. For example, if you return shoes with missing insoles, a proportional part will be deducted from the returned amount for the replacement of missing insoles.
- When will you return my money?
We will refund the amount for the returned goods to your bank account as soon as possible, within 14 days at the latest.